Welcome to the Community Caring Collaborative
With the proper care, the possibilities for our children are endless.
Click here for the CCC's 2014 Summer Training Conference!
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month - more information here.
Click here to view Washington County: One Day at a Time - the moving documentary produced by Speaking Place
We're here to help you!
Here's a list of the services we offer to families like yours in Washington County. Click on the "Services & Programs" tab above or on the name of a service listed below to learn more about the ways these programs can help your family:
- Bridging Program – to help families with babies and children who have medical or developmental conditions that affect parenting and child development. Bridging Providers build on your family’s strengths and help you plan what you need for your child to bloom by anticipating and arranging services and supports in Washington County.
- Early Childhood Consultation & Outreach Services – These services are available to child care centers, Head Start centers, pre-schools, early elementary grades and families.
- Training and Curriculum Development – The CCC is also serving children by offering training and curriculum development for child-serving providers in Washington County.
The mission of the CCC is to develop a seamless, family-driven, culturally-competent, strength-based, trauma and poverty informed, substance use aware system that helps all community members fulfill their potential and live healthier, happier and more hopeful lives.
Upcoming CCC Events
- April 22nd, 2014, CCC Work Group - The CCC's Work Group m... more
- April 29th, 2014, ACEs Summit - The Centers for Disea... more
- April 30th, 2014, SAP - CCC State Agency Partn... more
- May 2nd, 2014, C4 - The CCC Council (C4) m... more
- May 7th, 2014, Students and Families... - 3:00 to 5:00 pm: How c... more
Recent CCC News
- April 8th, 2014, Marjorie Withers Recei... - Marjorie Withers, LCPC... more
- September 12th, 2013, Poverty Institute - Fo... - Forum arming participa... more
- September 28th, 2012, CCC Welcomes Charley M... - The Community Caring... more
- August 29th, 2012, Family Futures Downeas... - The Community Caring C... more
- May 23rd, 2012, Substance Abuse Featur... - Click here to read a U... more