Welcome to the Community Caring Collaborative
With the proper care, the possibilities for our children are endless.
Click here to view Washington County: One Day at a Time - the moving documentary produced by Speaking Place
We're here to help you!
Here's a list of the services we offer to families like yours in Washington County. Click on the "Services & Programs" tab above or on the name of a service listed below to learn more about the ways these programs can help your family:
- Bridging Program – to help families with babies and children who have medical or developmental conditions that affect parenting and child development. Bridging Providers build on your family’s strengths and help you plan what you need for your child to bloom by anticipating and arranging services and supports in Washington County.
- Early Childhood Consultation & Outreach Services – These services are available to child care centers, Head Start centers, pre-schools, early elementary grades and families.
- Training and Curriculum Development – The CCC is also serving children by offering training and curriculum development for child-serving providers in Washington County.
The mission of the CCC is to create a collaborative that removes barriers and develops a responsive, trauma and poverty informed, family-driven, and culturally-competent continuum of care that helps all community members fulfill their potential and live healthier, more hopeful lives.
Upcoming CCC Events
- December 3rd, 2014, Poverty Busters - Join Poverty Busters o... more
- December 5th, 2014, C4 - The CCC Council (C4) m... more
- December 5th, 2014, MCTI Council - Meeting of the Maine C... more
- December 5th, 2014, Work Group - CCC Work Group meeting... more
- December 9th, 2014, Maine Military Network... - Join the Maine Militar... more
Recent CCC News
- May 1st, 2014, CCC director recognize... - Rewarding Resiliency B... more
- April 8th, 2014, Marjorie Withers Recei... - Marjorie Withers, LCPC... more
- September 12th, 2013, Poverty Institute - Fo... - Forum arming participa... more
- September 28th, 2012, CCC Welcomes Charley M... - The Community Caring... more
- August 29th, 2012, Family Futures Downeas... - The Community Caring C... more