Lisa Suarez is the Washington County Elder Services Navigator, operating out of Downeast Community Partners, the Thriving in Place fiscal agent. Lisa can help seniors, caregivers and providers connect with services and resources in many agencies that help with:
- Food, fuel, and utilities
- Home repairs
- Money matters
- Healthcare and insurance
- Help filling out forms
- Elder decisions and adult mediation
Lisa can also visit your organization to present workshops, seminars and brief talks on topics such as:
- Aging Well: What’s in your tool Box
- Effective Communication Strategies (with persons with dementia)
- How old is your Balance?
- and more …. download a complete list of presentations.
Call Lisa at 460-8129 or email her at Lisa.Suarez@DowneastCommunityPartners.org for a free appointment in your area.