A core program of the CCC, the Hope Fund provides one-time financial assistance for expenses that threaten a Washington County family’s ability to care for their children, ages 0 – 8 and are not covered through other sources.
The Hope Fund is designed to be one part of an overall plan of services or supports for families. Staff providers from CCC partner agencies, who know a family’s needs and goals best, submit applications to addresses a barrier that is jeopardizing family well-being. The fund simultaneously strengthens the safety net for families and expands the resources available to providers. A cross-agency committee reviews applications weekly, and turnaround time for funding is fast.
Application process: The Hope Fund is now closed until the next trimester. However, CCC is using the Hope Fund as the structure to administer COVID-19 impact funds and invites CCC partner agencies to apply on behalf of their clients. The Hope Fund committee will be the review committee for COVID-19 impact funds.
Any provider in a CCC partner agency who is working with a family in an overall plan for removing barriers can submit an application for their client/families by following these guidelines:
- The COVID-19 impact fund is intended to alleviate financial challenges associated with COVID-19;
- Providers can help families with children prenatal through 18 years apply;
- Applications for basic needs, supplies, household expenses, auto repairs, technology needs, educational expenses, and specific needs of essential workers will be considered;
- The CCC can only make payments to established vendors or service providers. This does include landlords. It does not include individuals without established services or businesses;
- Individual community members must have staff from a CCC partner agency apply for funds on their behalf. Individuals cannot apply directly to the COVID-19 Impact Fund. Many of our partners are listed here. You can also submit an email here to get help for accessing COVID-19 impact funds or other resources, and someone will follow up with you directly;
- The application form for COVID-19 impact funds is designed to be filled out and submitted online. Providers can save and continue to fill it out later, or print the form and fax/mail it to the committee if necessary.
Share this news with everyone in your workplace who is directly serving families with children (zero to eighteen years old) who may need one-time financial assistance through the Hope Fund’s COVID-19 impact fund!
The Hope Fund gratefully accepts donations and makes certain that 100% of those funds directly reach vulnerable families.
If you would like to make a donation to the CCC, please click here.