- This event has passed.
WC Municipal Data Utilization Meeting
April 25, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
On April 25, 2022: 1:00 – 2:30 pm you are invited to a Zoom meeting to hear from other towns in Washington County about using data to plan and implement innovative strategies for improvements to health, social services, age-friendly support systems, and healthy environments.
- Baileyville Community Project – developing community-level data to prioritize initiatives
- Eastport MDASH Project – leveraging municipal data across sectors for healthy aging
- SCEC Community Resilience Partnerships – municipal and tribal opportunities to mitigate the effects of climate change
- What projects is your municipality considering this next year? What data would be important to have and use?
- If data were available, how would you use it: planning, needs assessment, evaluation, other?
- What do you need for support in getting and using data for your projects?